Frequently Asked Questions
Choose the topic to find related content and FAQ.
- A Serenity contract is a vehicle service and/or maintenance contract that covers routine servicing and maintenance of your vehicle during the contract's lifetime. It significantly benefits businesses and customers who want to safeguard themselves from any unforeseen repairs, allowing savings of up to 35% on their maintenance costs.
- We have two packages: Serenity Blue and Serenity Silver:
- Serenity Blue is a contract for your routine servicing
- Serenity Silver contract caters to Servicing and Maintenance, or the replacement of wear parts of vehicles (excluding tyres).
- Whether you subscribe to a blue or silver serenity contract, you have 3 choices when it comes to its duration: 3 years / 60,000 km, 5 years / 100,000 km and 7 years / 140,000 km, depending on your needs.
Are covered in the Serenity Blue Contract, including labour:
- Oil filter
- Engine air filter
- Cabin filter
- Tyre rotation
- Timing belt
- Electronic diagnostic
- Car wash
- Are covered in the Serenity Silver Contract, all serviceable components from Serenity Blue, and:
- Wipers (with a maximum of 3 sets every 3 years or 100,000 km)
- Spark plug
- Accessory belt
- Water coolant
- Brake fluid
- Front brake pads
- Rear brake pads or brake shoes
- Front brake discs
- Rear brake discs or drums
- Front & Rear shock absorbers
- Gas for air conditioning
- Gearbox oil
- Replacement clutch
Are not covered in the Serenity Contracts:
Repairs resulting from :
- damage caused by external factors such as accidents, thefts, fire outbreaks, riots, natural disasters, etc.
- misuse or abusive treatment of the vehicle (overload, towing, competition)
- modification of the vehicle.
- Any damage resulting from the fitting of non-original accessories and not installed by Axess
- Any repairs or breakdowns resulting from a mechanical incident following service carried out elsewhere than at Axess Ltd
- All replacements and repairs of body parts, paint, and upholstery, including rubber mats and carpets
- Damaged and broken glass and mirror
- Road tax
- A replacement vehicle during the period of immobilisation of the vehicle and / or the loss of use that may result from the immobilisation of the vehicle.
- No, this is a package to which you can subscribe at the time of order. For Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles, JLR Care is included in the sale price.
- As a standard on the Mauritian market, all our new vehicles come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This does not cover your routine servicing, general maintenance, nor the replacement of components that wear out gradually with normal usage.
- Yes, you can do so at any time and regardless of your vehicle’s mileage.
- Yes, provided it is before the first servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Payment shall be made at the starting date of the contract.
- No, it should be a vehicle purchased at Axess. The brands to which the package is applicable: Mazda, Ford, Suzuki, Isuzu, Citroen, and Peugeot.
- Coverage is effective from the date of subscription to the contract and ends according to the formula chosen in terms of duration and/or mileage. More specifically, the expiry occurs as soon as the corresponding number of years or mileage is reached, depending on the formula chosen, whichever is reached first.